The Story Behind AmigaGuru’s Gamerblog
This blog was opened in 2012 because of all the questions from my friends and gamers out there, questions like
- Which games do you own?
- What do you think of it ?
- Would you recomend it to others?
- and so on…
I actually lied when i said 2012, yes that was when i opened the blog but i actually started this website in 2007/8 or so and i always dreamt of creating a better looking site and so on.
The new website is due soon, that site will cover all lists and my collection info and like before this blog will be about me and my guest writers opinions about games. – UPDATE: The new site opened in 2015 (This one)
Many thanks to everyone mentioned below, this site and its success would not have been possible without your input.
- Gianluca Girelli (g0blin) / Guest Blogger,good friend and motivation activator.
- Kevin Saunders / Logo Artist on the MKI logo on the old blog (2012-2014).
- Mark Newsome (Orbstah) / Guest Blogger and a good friend.
- Alex Carmona For helping me with creating my first lines of html code back in 2006.
- Many thanks to all plugin developers, i need to create a proper list of all people involved in the ones i use.
- Paul Kitching / Logo Artist on the MkII logo seen today (2015).
- Please forgive me if i forgot anyone here, send me a mail if you feel your name should be in here.
The point of this blog is not to be a review site, we seldom put out review scores or such as i personally think it is better to just write about it and leave a score out of it. The blog has one goal and that is to try and cover as many games as possible and that atleast 50% of them is retro ones.Follow Us... Inspire Us To Get Better... Keep The Flame Alive